This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
At a Glance
We have a rolling admission system; however, in order to obtain on-campus housing and a better financial aid package, we advise you to apply as quickly as possible. Priority deadlines are May 1 for the fall semester; November 1 for the spring semester. However, in order to obtain on-campus housing and for full financial aid consideration, we advise you to apply as quickly as possible.
Freshman and transfer students may apply online via our website.
Main Items Required for the Application Process
- Completed application for admission
- Official high school transcript or general equivalency diploma (the GED)
- SAT or ACT test results
- Personal essays and letters of recommendation are not required , however, we welcome information that support your application.
If you are currently attending another college, you can apply as a transfer student if you meet these criteria:
- You are in good standing at all previous attended institutions
- You have completed 12 or more transferable semester hours
- You and have a minimum 2.0 GPA from 100-level and above classes
You must also submit a completed Dean Certification form.
Anyone other than a family member or friend may write a letter of recommendation for you provided they know you well. The recommendation must be on letterhead stationery, signed, and dated.
Students Who Don’t Meet Academic Requirements
We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet academic requirements. A counselor in our Admissions Department can give you direction about next steps toward becoming a student here.
If you were accepted for admission, but cannot attend the upcoming semester, we can defer enrollment. Simply put your request in writing so we are able to update your information for the next semester. You can send your request by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax 484-365-8109, or postal mail (Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Lincoln University, Lincoln University, PA 19352).
We are located in Southern Chester County, Pennsylvania.
- 47 miles from Philadelphia
- 26 miles from Wilmington, Delaware
- 60 miles from Baltimore, Maryland
- 100 miles from Washington, D.C.
- 3 hours from New York City
Schedule a Campus Tour
The best way to get a feel for the university is to come see for yourself. You can schedule your visit by calling the Tour Coordinator at 484-365-7235.
Cars on Campus
Freshman may not have cars on campus. We want students to focus on their educational goals without the distraction of a car.
The university does not provide transportation, and there is no direct public transportation to the university. However, there are a number of transportation services available. You will have to make reservations in advance and you are responsible for paying any fees.