This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
New Student Merit-Based Scholarships
Wondering how you’ll pay for college? We’ll help you find a way. At Lincoln University, we understand that education is an investment and students are our greatest investment. Lincoln is committed to helping a greater number of academically qualified students graduate than ever through our scholarship offerings. Scholarships are “non-repayable” aid and Lincoln offers several different types of scholarships to help defray the cost of attending school for new students.
General Scholarship Guidelines
- Most scholarships are based on the applicant's academic or extracurricular record, while some are based on other criteria. Satisfying the initial criteria listed does not guarantee that a student will receive an award.
- Applicants who submit a scholarship application will be considered based on available funding each year.
- Lincoln-funded scholarships are never "refundable", and unused funds cannot be carried over to subsequent semesters.
- Lincoln-funded merit scholarships align with the University’s strategic vision and encourages academic leadership and professional development. Students that receive merit scholarships are committed to academic excellence and participate in a variety of enrichment opportunities, to include community service.
- To avoid missing out on possible scholarship opportunities, please become familiar with the information regarding the scholarships’ requirements, award amounts, and deadlines.
- Students requesting scholarships must complete a scholarship application should also submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarship funds will be utilized after all other federal, state, private, and external resources have been applied to a students account.