This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
Blackboard Open Resources
Blackboard Open is Lincoln's online learning management system.
You have 24/7 online access to class content including assignments, quizzes, grades, and more. Lincoln verifies the identity of all users by requiring a secure login.
Orientation To Blackboard Open
Reasons to use Blackboard Open with a face-to-face class
- Engage students and prepare them for technology use in their future endeavors
- Increase interaction with students
- Establish a learning community outside of the face-to-face classroom
- Familiarize students with interactive content
- Be prepared for days when you cannot meet face-to-face
- Minimize the use of paper
- Blackboard Open Helpline
- E-mail / WebAdvsior Help
- Information Technology (IT), Modular M-2, 484-365-8134
- 3020 Location Students
- For immediate help, ask your professor.
- Other options for help:
- Blackboard Open Help for Students
- Call 1-800-340-5462