McCauley Hall

McCauley Hall – The Lincoln University
 

McCauley Hall is a three-story brick building erected in 1904 as a gift from the late Dr. Thomas McCauley and Mrs. Mary D. McCauley. It served as the University dining hall until the Student Union was completed in 1964. McCauley Hall is a 48-bed upper-class male residential community with community bathrooms that received major renovations in the summer of 2010. McCauley hall is located in the center of campus and stands next to the Student Union Building.