This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
“During my tenure at Lincoln, I was given the opportunity to participate on various collegiate athletic teams, and in many student-run organizations and honor societies. The education I received at Lincoln also opened the door to many internship experiences and prepared me to further my educational endeavors and compete in the professional arena.”
—Tehma Hallie Smith ’00
Former member, Lincoln University Board of Trustees
Inductee, Lincoln University Athletic Hall of Fame 2012
A full college experience is about so much more than books and classrooms. Here you can explore new interests, develop your leadership skills, test your athletic abilities, build a wide circle of lifelong friends, make a difference in the world, and have fun along the way.
Lincoln University combines enduring traditions with new experiences, attempting to engage each and every student in a meaningful way.
- Join one of our nearly 80 student organizations, with interests ranging from academic and professional to advocacy, arts and recreation, cultural and international, and religion.
- Serve the university, the community, and the world at large as a member of Greek and social fellowship organizations, taking part in service projects, academic endeavors, and social activities.
- Participate in a leadership training and development conference
- Develop your potential on an executive board
- Become a Student Leader Ambassador
- Play a sport or support our teams
We encourage you to take advantage of all Lincoln University offers. These extracurricular opportunities can enhance your personal, professional, and social development, giving you the experience and skills to navigate successfully through life.