Due to current health and wellness concerns, Lincoln University will be offering drive-thru campus tours from June 30th - July 29th.
Booking Your Tour
Come see our 422-acre campus in approximately 1 ½ hours. You will be greeted by our Admissions Staff or Student Ambassadors and given an information session and tour. During your visit you will learn about our world-class programs, resources, facilities, and faculty. Our Student Ambassadors will guide you on a scenic tour and share the rich history of Lincoln as you explore our beautiful campus. Please remember to wear comfortable shoes and come ready to learn more about the nation’s first degree-granting institution.
Campus Tour Hours
- Tours are available throughout the school year except: Holidays, Mid-terms and Final exams, University Breaks, Weekends, and Admissions sanctioned events.
- Academic Year Hours (September –April): Monday-Friday 10am & 2pm
- Summer Months (May-August): Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10am & 2pm
Campus Tours Policies
- Inclement Weather: Lincoln University reserves the right to cancel campus tours due to unsafe weather conditions. The Office of Admissions will notify you within 24 hours if your tour must be rescheduled due to inclement weather. If weather conditions become challenging after your arrival, only an information session will be provided.
- Late Arrivals: Guests must notify the Office of Admissions if they will be late for their scheduled campus tour. While every effort will be made to accomodate parties that arrive late, tours arriving more than 15 minutes beyond the scheduled time may receive an abbreviated tour, be asked to conduct a self-guided tour or reschedule for a future date.
- Tour Confirmation: All tour requests must be submitted at least 14 days in advance of the requested tour date. A tour is not considered booked until a confirmation has been received from the Office of Admissions.