The best way to experience and discover what being a Lincoln Lion is like, is to see it for yourself. Lion Campus Tours are designed to provide you with an opportunity to explore our beautiful 422-acre campus. As a Lion Tour participant you will be greeted by a Student Ambassador, who will guide you on a scenic tour as they share the rich history of Lincoln, our world class programs, resources, facilities, and student life.
Lion Campus Tours are offered as traditional walking tours for families and groups as well as a drive-thru tour experience. Reservations are required to participate in all available forms of Lion Campus Tours.
Family Tour Experience
We’ll provide you with all the details you need to know about joining the Lincoln family. During your 60-minute walking tour, an admissions ambassador will discuss academic programs, co-curricular opportunities and more.
Family tours are offered on:
- Tuesdays 3 pm
- Wednesdays 11 am or 2 pm
- Fridays 11 am or 2 pm
Group Tour Experience
Our group tour experience is available to accommodate specialized groups such as high schools, community organizations or agencies serving students between the ages of 14 - 21. Our experienced Admissions Ambassador will guide the group on a 60-minute walking tour of the campus.
Group tours are hosted on Tuesdays at 12:30 pm or Thursdays at 10 am or 12:30 pm and must be requested at least 14 days in advance. Should you wish to tour on an alternate date, you must submit your request to email@example.com. It is not always possible to accommodate your group on your preferred date, so the earlier you submit your request, the better.
- The person scheduling the visit must accompany the group to campus.
- Groups are responsible for providing their own transportation to campus.
- We require at least a 10:1 student to chaperone ratio to assist with safety precaution enforcement.
Lincoln Drive Experience
An admissions team member will lead your family through a 45-minute guided tour of our campus . You'll gain a sense of place and proximity as you experience our campus, all from the comfort of your vehicle. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and learn more about next steps in the admissions process.
The Lincoln Drive Tour Experience is offered on select Saturdays at 10 am, 11:30 am and 1 pm for prospective students and their families.
Campus Tour: Coronavirus Update
Due to current health and wellness concerns caused by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Lincoln University has instituted the following changes:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, Lincoln University is requiring all visitors to wear face coverings. This will be strictly enforced.
- Tour experiences will be hosted with reduced and/or limited capacity. Family tours are restricted to 3 guests and group tours are restricted to 40 guests.
- All campus guests are required to complete a COVID-19 screening two days prior to the scheduled tour experience.
- Self-guided tours of the campus will not be permitted.
- There will be a contactless check-in process for guests arriving for the tour experience.
Campus Tour Policies
- Inclement Weather: Lincoln University reserves the right to cancel campus tours due to unsafe weather conditions. The Office of Admissions will notify you within 24 hours if your tour must be rescheduled due to inclement weather. If weather conditions become challenging after your arrival, only an information session will be provided.
- Late Arrivals: Guests must notify the Office of Admissions if they will be late for their scheduled campus tour. While every effort will be made to accomodate guests that arrive late, tours arriving more than 10 minutes beyond the scheduled time may receive an abbreviated tour, or be required to reschedule for a future date.
- Tour Confirmation: All tour requests must be submitted at least 10 days in advance of the requested tour date. A tour is not considered booked until a confirmation has been received from the Office of Admissions.
- Dining: Dining on campus requires advance coordination between your tour group and Thompson Hospitality Dining Services. If you are interested in dining during your visit, you must contact Thompson Hospitality at least 5 days prior to your scheduled family tour or 14 days prior to your group tour.
- Conduct: Campus is home for over 1,500 Lincoln Lions. While visiting, please respect our students, faculty, staff and grounds, just as you would expect guests to respect your home.
We would love to hear from you. To inquire about campus tours or to make a tour reservation, please contact our Campus Experience Recruitment Coordinator at 484-365-7205 Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.