COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Lincoln University will make facilities available to community groups, organizations and businesses. Lincoln University’s academic and student events take priority over all external group requests for facility use.
To reserve a facility for your event, please please email our Special Events and Conference Manager, Charles Ricketts, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt, the Office of Special Events will review the request and confirm availability of requested facilities and/or dates.
The reserved facility will be set up according to your agreed upon request and accessible at the time requested on the reservation form. It is important when completing the reservation form that the set-up and breakdown times needed be included in the reservation.
Lincoln University reserves the right to decline requests for facility use to any individual or group without cause or reason.
A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $100.00 must be received from the licensee with a signed Facilities Agreement to confirm the reservation.
The final payment of the rental fee must be received from the licensee within fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the event. Failure to submit the final payment by the specified deadline will result in the event being canceled.
All payments may be made by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Returned checks are subject to a return check service fee.
The following steps must be completed to confirm a facility reservation:
- Submit a request using the online request or hard copy form provided by the University.
- You will be contacted to confirm availability and schedule a site visit.
- Tour the facility to confirm the needs for your event.
- Review the Estimates Letter outlining the rental and service fees associated with the event.
- Submit the Facilities Agreement and non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to confirm the reservation.
- Submit required insurance documentation and final balance due prior to your event date(s).