COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
History, Political Science & Philosophy Department Mission
- To examine values, innovations and traditions of human societies.
- To enable students to know and appreciate various cultural inheritances, and also provide students with basic knowledge of historical and physical geography.
- To develop students’ abilities to utilize historical perspectives to comprehend world events.
- To develop students’ abilities to interpret and evaluate events in history.
- John Miller Dickey Hall 351
Lincoln University Press
The Lincoln University Press supports the academic mission of Lincoln University by publishing and disseminating scholarly and creative books and journals for a diverse readership as solicited from a wide range of national and international authors. All inquiries may be directed to: Dr. Chieke E. Ihejirika, Editor Publications:
The Lincoln Journal of Social and Political Thought - Copies are available from Fall, 2002, V1 No. 1Order Subscriptions and Single copies