Information for New Students
Our event app is powered by Whova. Choose your smartphone operating system to view details.
Arriving on campus on move-in day
We are counting down to move in! We hope you are excited to join the Lincoln Lion Legacy. As we do our best to accommodate your inquiries, we ask that you please be patient with us. We strive to return all messages within 24 hours.
The campus is buzzing with activity on move-In day both inside and outside our residence halls. Hundreds of students, community volunteers, and university staff are on-hand to help make things go as smoothly as possible for you, and your patience and cooperation are appreciated.
When You Arrive
- Pull your vehicle to the designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to the assigned lot.
- Student report to the check-in location table across from Residence hall for your keys,
- Complete Room Condition report and other check-in requirements.
What to Bring/Not Bring
- Step 1: Email a passport quality photo to email@example.com from your Lincoln University email account.
In the email please include your full name, student ID number, and phone number.
Some things to consider when taking your photo:
- Picture should be a color photo taken in the last 6 months.
- Use a clear picture of your face. Do not submit photos with the use of filters.
- Have someone else take the photo, no selfies allowed.
- Remove eyeglasses, and any head or face coverings that are not associated with a religious belief.
- Use a plain white or off-white background. Additional criteria for these photos can be found on the travel.state.gov website, here.
- Step 2: If the photo that you have submitted meets the specified criteria, the Lion Card office will preprint your ID card.
- Step 3: When you arrive to campus, you will receive your Lion Card during the check-in process.