Wright Hall was built in 1960 and is named in memory of Walter Livingstone Wright, who served successively from 1893 to 1945 as professor of mathematics, vice president, and president. It houses administrative offices.
First Floor: Sponsored Programs and Title III
Second Floor: Academic Support
Third Floor: Upward Bound; Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research and Planning; Office of Career Services