1) President: The President shall be the public representative of the Hall Council and serve as a liaison between his/her hall council, residence life, and other campus entities. He/she shall act as chairperson at all meetings, and chair or appoint and individual to chair all standing committees as deemed necessary and appropriate. The President shall conduct the call to order at the beginning of each meeting.
Vacancies in office may be filled by appointment from the President with the approval of the hall council. The President shall serve as the official representative at regional and national conferences. He/she shall meet on a regular basis with the Area Coordinator and/or Resident Advisor (RA) co-advisor) of their hall. The president shall serve on the President’s council.
2) Vice-President: The Vice President shall be responsible for organizing and monitoring all programming committees. He/she shall preside over all meetings in the absence of or with the permission of the President. He/she shall perform other duties as directed by the President.
3) Secretary: The secretary shall take minutes and attendance of all hall council meetings and prepare and distribute them prior to the next meeting. He/she shall fulfill all other secretarial duties as deemed necessary. The secretary shall maintain and complete an accurate account and file of all hall council activities. He/she is responsible for advertising all RHA events, programs, and meetings. The secretary
shall perform other duties as directed by the President.
4) Treasurer: The treasurer shall keep a current record of all financial transactions of the organization and report the account balance at every meeting and perform all duties required to properly function as treasurer. The treasurer will be charged with developing and chairing all fundraising committees. The treasurer shall perform other duties as directed by the President.
5) Historian: The historian shall keep a record of the notable events during the year. The position, however, extends beyond just writing down what happens. The historian’s job duties can extend to being a photographer, filmmaker, researcher, and other duties directed by the President.
6) Parliamentarian: A Parliamentarian is an expert in rules of order and the proper procedures for the conduct of meetings of deliberative assemblies. Parliamentarians assist organizations in the drafting and interpretation of bylaws and rules of order, and the planning and conduct of meetings. The parliamentarian will execute other duties as directed by the President.
7) King/Queen: According to the Student Life and Development King and Queen position guidelines and expectations, the King and Queen shall participate in the Coronation of Mr. & Miss Lincoln University and present the organizational gift/s. They shall also attend all practices for the Homecoming Coronation as required. They are required to have proper attire (such as a gown, tuxedo or suit) to wear for the Homecoming Coronation. The King and Queen shall assist with Mr. and Miss Lincoln University’s programs as requested. Lastly, the king and queen will execute other duties as directed by the President.