Writing and Reading Center
The Lincoln University Writing and Reading Center offers free tutoring services to all students, all majors, and at all stages of the writing process. Our staff of tutors is dedicated to offering the students the highest standard in academic excellence in tutoring writing and reading.
Students who come to the WRC can:
- Receive individual tutoring on writing and reading: no appointment necessary
- Use Microsoft Office products and the Internet at more than 20 computer stations
- Fulfill ENG 099 class Writing Center requirements
- Prepare or revise the Writing Proficiency Program portfolio
- Write and revise resumes, cover letters, and graduate school personal statements
- Get feedback on senior or master’s capstone or thesis
- Get help with proper citations and formatting
There is also an online tutoring service that will be offered this fall. The portal is under construction.
If you have questions, please email the WRC Director, Dr. Gamie at firstname.lastname@example.org