Workers' Compensation

If you suffer a work-related injury while employed at Lincoln University, PA, your reasonable medical and surgical services and supplies will be covered by Traveler's Insurance.  This includes orthopedic appliances and prostheses, and/or training in their use.

How to File a Claim

PowerPoint Presentation: Online Claim Reporting on



In order to ensure that your medical treatment will be paid for by Traveler's Insurance, you must select from one of the designated health care providers listed below:





Occupational Medicine

Avon Grove Medical Ctr

416 Gap Newport Pike

Avondale, PA 19311



Occupational Medicine

The Occupational Health Center

830 W Cypress St

Kennett Square, PA 19348




Carty Eye Associates

1011 W Baltimore Pike Ste 211

West Grove PA 19390



Penn Orthopaedic

105 Vineyard Way Ste 101

West Grove, PA 19390




Advanced Orthopedic Assoc of PA

105 Vineyard Way Ste 101

West Grove, PA 19390



Avondale Chiropractic

417 Pennsylvania Ave

Avondale PA 19311



Durable Medical Equipment



General Surgery

Mid Atlantic Surgical Practice

1015 W Baltimore Pike

West Grove, PA 19390



Physical Therapy

Align Networks

Call for Scheduling



Diagnostic Testing

One Call Care Management

Call for scheduling




All major chain pharmacies

HealthSystems  BIN#012874

877-528-9497 if you need assistance


**(NOTE: If any of the health care providers listed above are employer-owned or controlled by the employer or the employer’s carrier, it will be so designated by an asterisk next to the health care provider’s name.)

You must continue to visit one of these health care providers listed above, if you need treatment, for ninety (90) days from the date of your first visit.

After this ninety (90) day period, if you still need treatment and your employer has provided a list as set forth above, you may choose to go to another health care provider.  You MUST notify your employer of this action within five (5) days of your visit to the health care providers of your choice.

Your bills will be considered IF: your health care provider files written reports on a form prescribed by the Department (these reports must be filed within ten (10) days of commencing treatment and at least once a month thereafter, as long as treatment continues).

If one of the health care providers listed above refers you to another health care provider, your Worker's Compensation Insurance Provider will pay the bill for these services provided they are reasonable and necessary.

If you are faced with a medical emergency, you may secure assistance from a hospital or health care provider of your choice.