Choose Lincoln University by submitting your application for admission. Freshman and transfer student may apply to the University via our online application, through the through the Ellucian Application, Edu.inc or our applications can be downloaded and mailed. You may also fax your application to 484-365-8109; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Stay tuned! Lincoln’s online application will be available March 1, 2016. Be sure to review and comply with all application requirements.
- Be sure to review and comply with all application requirements.
- Students should APPLY BEFORE April 15 for the fall semester; APPLY BEFORE December 15 for the spring semester.
Our rolling admissions process allows us to evaluate applications as they are received. Applications for Admission, financial aid and room assignments are made on a first come, first-served basis.
Your application will be evaluated and you will be notified once we receive your completed application, test scores, transcripts, application fee, recommendations, and other supporting documents. Processing may take up to 14 days.
Once we receive your application, we will notify you via email. We will review your completed application once we have received all test scores, transcripts, application fee, and other supporting documents. The review process may take up to 14 business days.
TIP: Be sure to review and comply with all the application requirements.
Campus visits are the best way to experience Lincoln University’s community of scholars. Schedule an individual tour or join us at our Open House or Commitment Day.
Tour and Experience Lincoln
- Schedule a Lion Tour
- Attend Open House
- Feel the Roar (seniors only)
It’s easy, apply any time after your junior year in high school.
Transfer Students – If you’ve completed 12 or more transferable semester hours, with a minimum 2.0 GPA, you can apply to Lincoln as a transfer student.
International Students – We have welcomed students from 20 countries to our campus, coming from Ghana to the Bahamas, Japan to Poland, Columbia to Yugoslavia.
- Graduate Admissions – Graduate degree programs are designed for professionals employed in the fields of education, reading, human services, and business administration.
Commit and Enroll
Congratulations, you’re in…now what? Next steps to secure your spot
• Pay deposit
• Attend Student, Testing and Registration (STAR) days (will link to registration)
• Complete and submit Health form (will link to form)
• Submit final high school transcript (will provide the ability to upload)
• Attend New Student Orientation
TIP: Apply early for admission and financial aid.