This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
Lincoln University is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Middle States Accreditation is an expression of confidence in the Institution’s mission, goals, performance, and resources.
The Commission employs seven standards or characteristics of excellence in the accreditation process. Accreditation institutions are expected to demonstrate these standards in substantial measure. The standards include:
- Mission and Goals
- Ethics and Integrity
- Design and Delivery of the Student Learning Experience
- Support of the Student Experience
- Educational Effectiveness Assessment
- Planning, Resources, and Institutional Improvement
- Governance, Leadership, and Administration
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the Commission should be directed to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning (OIERP). Individuals may also contact :
- Period of Accreditation: Member since 1922
- Last Reaffirmation: 2014
- Next Self-Study Evaluation: 2018-2019
- Next Self-Study Visit: March 17-20, 2019
- Next Mid-Point Peer Review: 2023
Lincoln University invites you to participate in our efforts to prepare for our next MSCHE self-study by engaging with us. Please contact OIERP to learn how you can support our preparation for our MSCHE visit, occurring March 17-20, 2019.
2018-2019 Self-Study Documents
- Self-Study Summary
- Self-Study Poster
- Self-Study documentation roadmap
- Self-Study Leadership Team
- Current Statement of Accreditation Status