The Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning (OIERP) is responsible for ensuring data-driven decision making. The office oversees the functions of institutional research, accreditation, assessment, and planning. We strive to provide accurate, timely, and reliable information about Lincoln University.
- Facilitating systemic, sustained and organized processes for collecting, analyzing and acting on assessment outcomes,
- Facilitating the collection of data (from both internal and external sources) and the analysis, distribution, and presentation of this information for informed and strategic planning, decision making and policy formation.
- Ensuring the accuracy of University statistics.
- Assisting academic and administrative departments in the development, analysis, and interpretation of assessment strategies to meet the goals of defined learning outcomes
- Coordinating all assessment activity at the University through the centralized support of an assessment and compliance management system
- Supporting faculty and staff in conducting effective Program/Unit Assessment
- Providing professional development and training opportunities for conducting effective and meaningful
Please submit all requests to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning here.