Website Management within the Department of Communications & Public Relations oversees the management of the Lincoln University Website.
The Website management team reponsibilites include: updating content, correcting content and and adding new employees to the Univerisity Directory.
How to Request Changes to the Website
- Draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the site link of the page where you want your content added
- Include the language that you want added exactly as you wish it to appear
- Include any photos, PDFs or documents
When naming documents, PDFs or photos remember to:
- keep the names short (under 20 characters is ideal),
- use only lowercase letters or numbers
- use hyphens if needed (avoid spaces, underscores and periods)
- include the year or school year where necessary. Example: grad-letter-2016 or application2015-16
Content of Files
In addition to naming files correctly, all PDFs and Word documents should have the name of the author/director, office and date in the footer. This ensures that it is clear which version is in use.
The following staff members will be liaisons to the university academic and administrative areas and gather news for web publication:
INCLUDES ALL REPORTING UNITS
BOT/President’s Office/Legal Affairs
College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Athletics content appearing on Lincoln.edu (not lulions.com)
College of Science and Technology
College of Professional, Graduate & Extended Studies
- Use our Website Feedback Form if you have a comment or question about the University website.
- Use our Website Update Submission Form to update content for your Department or area of the University
Please see our style guide for standards on how to provide information about the website.