This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
Lincoln University practices a decentralized website updating model where units are responsible for updating the information within their on pages. The web content manager in the Office of Communications & Public Relations works with units to ensure they have an employee trained to make updates and assists with complex updates or webpage reorganzation.
University units are responsible for monitoring their own website pages and ensuring that they have an employee trained and assigned to make updates as needed. When that employee is unavailable or needs assistance, the website updates may be submitted to web content manager to be updated. Please allow 48 hours for the web content manager to make updates due to the high volume of requests.
Your request should be acknowledged within 24 hours of standard University operating days. If you do not receive a response from the webmaster within 48 hours, please do not hesitate to follow up.
Units are responsible for submitting changes to their personnel's directory listings to the webmaster. All full-time Lincoln UNiversity employees are included. Select Aramark and Thompson Hospitality personnel are included at the discretion of the vice president for finance and administration. Temporary employees may be included at the discretion of their supervisor. Students and adjunct professors are not included in the directory. To contact adjunct professors, use Outlook's email search function or contact the adjunct professor's department via phone.
The directory contains the following information for individuals:
- Title, as listed on the contract with Human Resources
- Unit name
- Building and room number
- Honorific to include name (examples are Mr., Ms., Mrs., Dr.).
- If applicable: graduate degree or other professional credential
- Optional: Photo or bio
- Optional: Lincoln University graduates may include their degree year
How to Request Changes to the Website
- Draft an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the site link of the page where you want your content added
- Include the language that you want added exactly as you wish it to appear
- Include any photos, PDFs or documents
When naming documents, PDFs or photos remember to:
- keep the names short (under 20 characters is ideal),
- use only lowercase letters or numbers
- use hyphens if needed (avoid spaces, underscores and periods)
- include the year or school year where necessary. Example: grad-letter-2016 or application2015-16
Content of Files
In addition to naming files correctly, all PDFs and Word documents should have the name of the author/director, office and date in the footer. This ensures that it is clear which version is in use.
If content is provided to go into a webpage, please provide it in Word format. PDFs will be linked directly.
- Use our Website Feedback Form if you have a comment or question about the University website.
- Use our Website Update Submission Form to update content for your Department or area of the University
Please see our style guide for standards on how to provide information about the website.