This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
Mary Dod Brown Memorial Chapel
The Mary Dod Brown Memorial Chapel is a Gothic structure of dark red brick completed in 1900. It contains a main auditorium seating 300, a fellowship hall with a capacity for 200, and offices for religious activities staff. The chapel was a gift of the late Mrs. Susan Dod Brown of Princeton, New Jersey. A complete renovation of the chapel was completed in 2008.
Special Event Info
- The 300 seat sanctury is ideal for ceremonies, lectures and services.
- Equipped with lecturn, projector and screen.
- Ideal for receptions and small gatherings to accommodate up to 80 people.
- Equipped with table and chairs.