“Lincoln is an outstanding citadel of learning...we provide a living-learning community that fosters excellence through academics, athletics, student life and leadership.”
—Dr. Richard Green
Interim President, Lincoln University
Pursue your advanced degree at Lincoln University:
- Conveniently located on the Avenue of Technology corridor in University City, Philadelphia
- Benefit from our small class size, quality instruction, and demonstrated concern for each student as an individual
- Instructional staff comprise full-time faculty, experienced practitioners, and scholars
Apply now to take that first step toward your new future.
TIP: Be sure to review and comply with all the application requirements.
Graduate Application Process:
Please contact any of the admissions staff, or complete the applications listed below and return to Admissions.
- Step 1: Review the admissions guidelines for University City. There is a $50 application fee (fee waived for Lincoln alumni).
- Step 2: Download and complete the application.
- Step 3: Download and complete the supplemental documents. This includes two two-page recommendation forms. For those applying to human services and counseling programs, the supervisor's evaluation form and recommendation must also be completed.