Inital Eligibility Requirements
- Students seeking admission in the Horace Mann Bond Honors Program must graduate from high school with at minimum of a 3.3 grade point average. An SAT score of at least 1000 or an ACT score of at least 21 is also required.
- Students not admitted upon initial enrollment at the University, may apply after earning at least 30 non-developmental credits at Lincoln University with a minimum cumulative grade point average 3.3.
- Transfer students with less than 45 accepted credits may apply as long as they have a minimum 3.3 grade point average at the time of entry to Lincoln University.
- Transfer students that participated in recognized honors programs prior to enrolling at Lincoln University will be admitted to the Horace Mann Bond Honors Program on a case-by-case basis with approval of HMB Honors Program Director.
Maintaining Program Participation Status
- Students must maintain a minimum of cumulative grade point average of 3.3 to remain active in the Horace Mann Bond Honors Program.
- If a student’s cumulative grade point average falls below 3.3, but is not below 3.0, the student will be on probation for one semester. Failure to regain the 3.3 requirement at the end of the probationary semester will result in dismissal from the program.
- If a student’s cumulative grade point average falls below 3.0 the student will be dismissed from the program.
Submit an Application
Contact: Professor D. Zizwe Poe, Ph.D., Director (484-365-7180)