The places you will call home...
Male Residential Communities
- Frederick Douglass Hall – 144 freshman males are housed on the three upper levels.
- McRary Hall – 119 freshmen males are housed on the two levels
- Rendall Hall – Rendall Hall’s is an upper-class male housing community.
- McCauley Hall – McCauley Hall is an upper-class 48-bed male residential community located in the center of campus next to the Student Union Building.
Female Residential Communities
- Ashmun Hall – Presently, freshman females occupy the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors, while upper class females are housed on the lower level.
- Lucy Laney Hall – Lucy Laney Hall is a 136-bed upper class Band and Athletic female residential community.
- Lorraine Hansberry Hall – Lorraine Hansberry Hall houses freshmen females on its three levels
- Apartment Style Living – Apartment Style Living, or ASL, is the newest residential community on Lincoln University’s campus.
- Thurgood Marshall Living Learning Center – The Thurgood Marshall Living Learning Center is a multi-purpose center designed to house over 370 students.
Historical Halls – Not Housing Current Students
- Alumni House – Alumni House was a 17-bed upper-class female residence hall with a full kitchen, laundry area and community bathrooms.
- Amos Hall – Amos Hall was a 16-bed upper-class male residential community with community bathrooms. Although Amos hall has undergone many changes over the years, the original arch at the front entrance has been looked on favorably to receive certification as a historic structure.
- Cresson Hall – Cresson Hall is the 2nd oldest building on campus. It was a 54-bed upper-class female residence hall.
- Houston Hall – Houston Hall was a three-story 44-bed upper-class male residence hall with community bathrooms.