This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
Assessment at Lincoln University is designed to enhance the Institutional Effectiveness process through the systematic, sustained, and organized process of collecting, analyzing, and acting on assessment outcomes.
Assessment Functions Include:
- Assisting academic and administrative departments in the development, analysis and interpretation of assessment strategies to meet the goals of defined learning outcomes;
- Facilitating comprehensive assessment and evaluation of the General Education program and institutional learning outcomes;
- Supporting faculty and staff in conducting effective program/unit reviews;
- Providing professional development and training opportunities for conducting effective and meaningful assessment;
- Coordinating all assessment activity at the University through the centralized support of an assessment and compliance management system.
2019 Assessment Day!
Please join us for the 2nd Annual Assessment Day at Lincoln University! The purpose of assessment day is to support faculty, staff, and administrators with completing their assessment reports, creating their assessment plans for the upcoming year, and ensuring that all academic programs, student support areas, and administrative units are in alignment with the University's mission, vision, and strategic plan.