COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Computer Science (BS, BA, minor)
- Design, develop, debug, and testing computer programs in programming languages such as C++, Java, Visual BASIC, and Assembly.
- Solve problems, analyzing algorithms, and apply the theories of computations to the areas of discrete mathematics, calculus, science, business, computer science, and other disciplines.
- Read, analyze, organize, store, and use data by creating graphical user interface forms, database design and modeling, and by using appropriate data structures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer organization mostly from a software developer's point of view by analyzing CPU, Memory, I/O devices, and Instruction Set Architectures.
- Read and write technically and communicate ideas in the discipline.
- Demonstrate skills in utilizing commercial computer application software (emphasis I) or Demonstrate advanced mathematical skills (emphasis II)
Please see the University Catalog for more information and program requirements.
For more information contact the Computer Science Department.