This is the staging environment. Changes made here will not be reflected on production.
History (BS, BA, minor)
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate content knowledge of key people, events, and themes in African, European, African American and American histories.
- Critically analyze pivotal historical events in Africa, Europe, and the Americas.
- Identify, distinguish and properly use primary and secondary sources.
- Demonstrate content knowledge of historical research techniques.
- Communicate effectively in written format.
- Identify, compare and evaluate contrasting historiographies
Please see the University Catalog for more information and program requirements.
For more information contact the History, Political Science & Philosophy Department.