VA & ROTC Information
We Salute Veterans
The diversity of students at Lincoln University extends beyond race and culture and national origin. It includes thinking styles and learning types and life experience.
Designated a Military Friendly School for 2015 by GI Jobs Magazine, Lincoln University provides access to excellence and opportunities for success for military service members and veteran who are admitted to, and enroll at Lincoln University. The University is committed to assisting these students with making a smooth transition from military to college life.
- Enroll with the VA online to get started with your benefits
- Complete Lincoln's Veterans Benefits Enrollment Form
We Admire the Commitment of ROTC Students
The Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) is an elective curriculum at Lincoln University, with a crosstown agreement with the University of Delaware. Course work and physical training take place at the University of Delaware. By enrolling, you will gain practical, hands-on leadership experience. You will have the opportunity to develop management, communication, and decision-making skills in a non-threatening environment. Physical training and confidence-building activities – such as rappelling and obstacle courses – will challenge you mentally and physically.
- ROTC provides scholarships to pay for tuition.
- ROTC will provide the tools, training, and experience to help you succeed in your field of choice.
- ROTC is for dedicated students who have the attitude and determination to excel while still getting the most out of their college experience.
You may leave the program during your first two years of the four-year program if you’re not on scholarship. Upon completion of the program, you will be commissioned as an officer and incur an active-duty service commitment.