COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Housing Selection Information
Room selection is the process for which students select their housing for the next year. We will resume “Pre-Covid Arrangements” which means that buildings and capacity will go back to normal. There will not be individual assignments in double spaces.
Overall Selection Process
- Housing Selection application needs to be completed between April 1st- April 19th to go through the first round of the housing selection process.
- Lottery Selection Number will be provided starting April 20th. You must be fully cleared in order to receive a lottery number.
- Standard Room Selection event will take place between April 20th- April 30th
- Students can come and select which room they want to live in, who their roommates will be for the year, and their meal plan for the year.
- When selecting a space with your roommate you will need their correct spelling of their full name (first and last names) as well as the correct ID number for them. If their correct spelling of their name or error in ID number may result in the roommate having to select at a later date and time.
- Housing assignments will start to be sent out the first week of May.
- If you are not cleared by the 19th there will be a second round of Housing Selection, details to come.
FAFSA must be completed prior to your room fee being paid
There will be estimated bills place on your account for next year, these are anticipated to change dependent on meal plan and building selected. (for example Apartment Style Living has an increased rate).
Housing Selection Lottery
- Students who have completed their FASFA & paid $75 fee by April 19th will receive a housing lottery number by random.
- All students will receive emails with their date, time, and number to complete housing selection and a zoom link.
- Upperclassmen students will have the choice of 19 meals per week which comes with 100 flex dollars per semester or 14 meals per week which comes with 50 flex dollars per semester to be used at one of many campus eateries.
- You can add more flex dollars to your account via Lion Dollars
- After your ID is activated for the semester, you are not allowed to downgrade your meals from 19 to 14 per week
- Sidenote: Students in the nursing department are able to have a 35 CM or 75 CM meal plan per semester. These meal plans do not come with flex dollars.
Thorn Flats will not be available for the fall semester.
First Year Housing Information
- Your room deposit must be paid before you are placed in a room, it is included in the $275 admissions fee.
- You will receive a letter regarding your building placement.
- We do our best to house students with their preferred roommate but being housed with your preferred roommate is not guaranteed.
- In order to move in you will need to have the following clearances: Health, Financial, and Course Registration.