COVID 19 Information Center: The use of face masks is required in all indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Commencement Dates and Times
- Friday, May 21, 2021 - class of 2020
- Ceremony starts at 1 pm
- Check-in at 11 am
- Processional begins at 12:30
- Sunday, May 23, 2021 - class of 2021
- Ceremony starts at 11 am
- Check-in at 9 am
- Processional begins at 10:30
Student Check-In Locations/Time
- ICC parking lot for Main Campus students
- Manuel Rivero Hall for SACE (check your email from Ms. Lea)
- Friday - 11 am
- Sunday - 9 am
Virtual Baccalaureate Service
- May 20 at 6 pm
- Please register using the link below to be sent the zoom link.
- Wearing your cap and gown is encouraged.
- All graduates and their guests must wear a mask while on campus
- Masks must be covering your nose and mouth
- Mask may be removed to consume food & beverage but must be put back on after consumption
- We request that attendees socially distance in seating areas
- Individuals who have traveled together may be seated together
- NOTE: All graduates will be provided with a mask at check-in and hand sanitizer and gloves will be at their seats along with a program.
- Questions can be directed to RaVonda Dalton-Rann at firstname.lastname@example.org.