Alert upgraded Advising and Registration system!
Beginning April 4, 2022, the Lincoln University student information system, Ellucian Colleague, is updated to include the LU Self-Service Portal. The LU Self-Service Portal allows students to create an academic plan as well as view financial aid and pay balances. The LU Self-Service system replaces WebAdvisor for Fall 2022 advising and registration. WebAdvisor will not be available after Summer Sessions.
For Summer 2022, please register using WebAdvisor.
For Fall 2022, please register for classes using LU Self-Service. Contact your advisor early so you can register for the classes you need.
Summer Advising and Registration
To register for Summer courses, you should make an appointment with your advisor.
- Please note that summer session registration will start on April 4, 2022. You should use WebAdvisor to register for summer courses.
Fall Advising and Registration
To register for Fall courses, you should make an appointment with your advisor. Please see the directions below.
Fall 2022 Mandatory Registration Dates
|April 5 -7
|75+ earned credits, athletes, band, choir & honors
|April 8 -13
|45+ earned credits
|April 14 - 20
|30+ earned credits
|April 21 - 25
|0-29 earned credits
*It is recommended that you register early so you can get the classes you need.
Veterans Students Preference
Act 46 of 2014 requires public institutions of higher education in Pennsylvania to provide veteran students, as defined in the Act, with preference in course scheduling. Non-compliance may be reported to the Pennsylvania Department of Education by submitting the Higher Education Student Complaint form found at www.education.state.pa.us.
Continuing student registration is the period in which all currently enrolled students should register. This registration period is intended to give preference to all continuing students by matriculation and class level, ensuring that they are able to schedule classes before new students.
This date-regulated process ensures fairness to all students and provides them with the best access to our computerized registration system. Register at your earliest opportunity to get the best selection of classes and the most convenient class schedule.
For Fall Advising and Registration, follow the steps below.
There will be advising holds issued for all students. Only your advisor can remove the advisor hold. Please reach out to schedule your advising appointment with your advisor as soon as possible. Be sure to have your schedule developed using the instructions below.
Review Program Evaluation from WebAdvisor - academic history hasn't been migrated to the new system yet
Review Midterm grade report from WebAdvisor
Review Transcript from WebAdvisor
Review the course requirement sheet for your major and determine course work required
Develop your schedule. View a short video tutorial on how to register.
- Log in to LU Self-Service. Please note: You must be logged into your Lincoln email in the same browser to gain access to LU Self-Service.
- Select "Start Here - Student Planning"
- Click on "Step 1" - My Progress, have your evaluation from WebAdvisor open and/or printed for review, and then find that section with the missing requirement in "My Progress" in Student Planning.
- Click on the course link within the requirements area of your evaluation.
- Click on view available sections. If no sections are available, click on add to course plan in a future term.
- Click on add to the schedule.
Important: Register for your approved schedule during your designated days after your advising appointment (see schedule above). Students with other holds (health, financial, or admissions) will not be permitted to register until cleared. Please review the notifications in the upper right corner of LU Self-Service for the status of any existing “holds.”
- Once your advising appointment is complete. Go to "Step 2" - Plan and Schedule
- Click on Register now at the top of the screen to register all of your courses or click Register on the left-hand side one at a time.
- You should now see your calendar view of your schedule on the right-hand side - registered courses will be light green
The master course schedule will be finalized by March 31.
Undeclared juniors and seniors will not be able to register until a major is declared.
NEW! You can now wait-list for closed sections! The system will notify you via email when a spot opens and you will have 48 hours to register before it goes to the next person on the list. Once the first day of class hits, the wait-list will be closed and you will need to contact the instructor for approval to be added.